The extensive seminar programme is a key feature of the Show, featuring vital insights from a combination of market-leading suppliers and leading public sector stakeholders.
The seminars are very popular and allow visitors to drill down into the details of very specific areas of interest to them. For sponsors, the seminars therefore provide an exceptional opportunity to showcase and demonstrate the features and benefits of their products and services to a captive audience who have taken 30 minutes out of their day to attend.
As a result the seminar sponsorship opportunities are highly sought after and only a limited number are available.
As a seminar sponsor, you will be part of an exclusive group able to showcase your best practice case studies and specialist services to an audience with a specific and genuine need for the benefits your solutions provide.
All seminar sponsors will receive as part of their package:
- 30 minute speaking session within the seminar theatre of their choice
- 9m2 exhibition stand (3m x 3m) with name board, lights and power
- Branding alongside your speaking session on all promotional material – print and online
- Branding on signage displayed outside the theatre
- Full exhibitor listing on the official event website
- Premium stand location on the exhibition floor
- 100-word company profile in the official event guide
- Distribution of marketing material on chairs prior to presentation
- Marketing & PR support pre-event
- 8 x stand passes for seminar sponsors
- Access to the exhibitor lounge (including refreshments)
Seminars at the previous Public Sector Show included:
- Debate: How to transform frontline services with Google for Work
- How can electric vehicles benefit Public Sector organisations?
- Smart Citizen Services
- Addressing the importance of data
- How to attract the best talent as a Public Sector employer